Reward Manager- Comp Focussed
This role is responsible for managing the compensation programmes specifically salary structure design, pay ranges, bonus and incentive scheme planning
* Support the reward director with the development of the pay philosophy, providing a framework for developing all compensation plans
* Lead the design and implementation of the job families pay ranges
* Lead a review all current bonus and incentive plans, present recommendations and plan implementation of changes for 2019
* Lead the design and implementation of a new look all encompassing health scheme for the entire organisation
* Conduct job evaluations and market benchmarking as required
* Ensure that our compensation programmes are well governed and compliant addressing any legislative or regulatory changes.
* Lead on the Gender Pay Gap process working closely with the Reward Analyst to deliver an accurate GPG and associated analysis and supporting narrative.
* Contribute to the design and development of the reward strategy, ensuring that policy and practice is aligned to the business and people strategies, values & beliefs.
* Provide support to the Reward Director on strategic reward projects and initiatives and the implementation of reward changes
* Ensure Reward communications are up to date, engaging and accessible to employees
* Ensure our reward programmes are up to date and relevant by keeping abreast of market and legislative developments
* Reward Team
* External providers
Experience, Knowledge & Expertise
* Professional background as either a Reward Specialist or HR Generalist with a reward bias.
* HR & Reward knowledge gained in a large corporate or a consulting environment
* Advanced IT skills, specifically in Excel
* Excellent numerical, analytical and market research skills, with ability to convert analysis into recommendations and concise reports
* Must be discreet, diplomatic and treat information within the department as highly confidential
* Experience of designing and managing pay structures
* Experience of influencing at a senior management level.
* Experience of developing key internal and external relationships.
* Experience of job evaluation methodologies.
* Experience of managing people or directing the work of others
* Experience of managing external suppliers.
Role Specific Competencies
* Good interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
* Strong organisational skills and a good track record of multi-tasking and prioritising a workload.
* Team player confident in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with others.
** They are open to bringing someone in on a short term day rate basis and hiring to a longer FTC type contract too. If you are interested in hearing more, please apply and the flexibility can be discussed and assessed whether they can accommodate individual requirements.
|Consultant Name:||Kayleigh Giles|
|Consultant Phone:||020 3587 7070|