HR Horrors…and how to deal with them
Fri, August 25, 2017
Wednesday 4th October | 8:30am | London
We are delighted to be partnering with Goodman Derrick LLP to host an employment law workshop ‘HR Horrors and how to deal with them’. This is a practical session using case studies to deal with some of the tricky HR situations often faced by employers.
- How to deal with employees who go off sick just before the disciplinary meeting.
- Considering when it is lawful to dismiss a pregnant employee for poor performance.
- How to respond to an employee who uses a data subject access request as a fishing expedition.
- Discussion of the considerations and pitfalls surrounding suspension of an employee.
- Getting the balance right – dealing with a scruffy employee without imposing an unlawful dresscode.
This is a free event but places are limited so please register if you are interested in attending, or
contact our Futurexec team on All_Futurexec@mdh.co.uk or call 020 3587 7070 for more details.
All registered delegates will receive follow up details from our co-hosts and employment law specialists Goodman Derrick LLP.