Employment law seminar: Tribunal process pitfalls & how to avoid them
Tuesday 22nd May | 8:30am | London
We are delighted to be partnering with the Employment Team at Goodman Derrick LLP to host an employment law workshop which will address common pitfalls in the employment tribunal process, show you how to put yourself in a strong position to defend claims and identify the practical lessons to be taken from case law.
This is your opportunity to take advantage of Goodman Derrick’s team of employment law experts in a practical session which will cover:
- An overview of the employment tribunal process
- An overview of the employment tribunal hearing
- A case study to guide you through the process in a practical way
- Tips to take from the tribunals: what are the judgments saying about procedural points
- A practical look at what you can do to put yourself in a strong position to defend employment claims
This is a free event but places are limited so please register if you are interested in attending, or contact our Futurexec team on All_Futurexec@mdh.co.uk or call 020 3587 7070 for more details.
All registered delegates will receive follow up details from our co-hosts and employment law specialists Goodman Derrick LLP.